TRUMPET MASTER CLASS 2012
Dates | 20th – 24th July 2012 | maximum 12 participants
Hans Gansch, born 1953 in Kirnberg (Austria), studied trumpet at the “Anton Bruckner Konservatorium” in Linz.
From 1974 till 1976 he played the first trumpet at “Bruckner Orchester Linz” and from
1976 till 1982 the first trumpet at the “ Radio Sinfonie Orchester Wien”.
1982 till 1996 he performed as the first trumpet of the “Wiener Philharmoniker” and as well at the “Wiener Staatsoper”.
Since 1996 he has been teaching at “Universität Mozarteum” in Salzburg where he has a full professorship.
He is member of the Ensemble “Pro Brass”, “Austrian Brass Connection” and the “Brass Band Oberösterreich”.
He has performed as a soloist both in Austria and abroad.
Master class schedule
Master classes within the Branimir Slokar Academy offer an active participant a perfect insight into music literature with the guidance of excellent musicians.
An active participation ensures the participant with:
– Minimum four individual lessons with the professor
– Piano accompaniment by an excellent pianist throughout the master class
– Possibility to work individually with the pianist
– Possibility to participate at the master class passively at all times
– Availability of the exceptional locational capacities for individual preparation from 7.00 to 23.00 every day
– A general rehearsal with the professor before the final concert of the master class
– Performing at the final concert of the master class within the Festival Ljubljana
– Possibility to attend evening concerts at Festival Ljubljana.
The candidates can acquire in-depth knowledge in orchestral or soloists repertoire, it is though recommended you bring the music you would like to work on yourself. In case it includes piano accompaniment, you should bring that too.
The participation at the master classes within Branimir Slokar Academy is an incredible opportunity for a perfect insight into the approach towards the art of the development of sound presented by our excellent guest professors.
Profile of Participants
Students of conservatories and academies, professionals
Course language: English, German
Enrolment fee: 440 €
Application deadline 25th May 2012